Based in Edinburgh, UK, we publish articles and content on a variety of topics.
- Clinical Modelling
- Health Informatics
- Perioperative Care Records
- `LA to skin´too much or too little ? A recent discussion between colleagues from the anaesthetic community in the UK centred… Read more: `LA to skin´
- Open AIMSIntroduction In recent times, there has been renewed interest in the UK from Health Care Entities (HCEs) in the… Read more: Open AIMS
- QR Codes for Medical Devices2D barcodes are used on the packaging of healthcare devices. Using a combination of a 2D barcode, a URL and an openAPI, we can return important device properties that can be persisted in an EHR.
- Shared Decision Making in Perioperative CareBackground A recent project in the UK to create structured documents for shared decision making (SDM) in healthcare got… Read more: Shared Decision Making in Perioperative Care
- Invasive Devices on FHIRThe SCATA Open Standards Working Group met early in 2022 to discuss Martin Hurrell’s proposal to enlist the help… Read more: Invasive Devices on FHIR
- Introduction to Clinical ModellingIf you’re interested in how clinical information is organised, categorised and structured, a great place to start is Larry… Read more: Introduction to Clinical Modelling